What I got for my Birthday!

12:34 Unknown 0 Comments


Hey guys!
As some of you may or may not know it was my birthday on Monday so I thought I would take a few moments out to show you guys what I got and what kind of a day I had in case anybody was interested, so without further ado let us begin!

First up was the shopping trip I went on with my Grandma a few days earlier where she gave me some cash and instructed me to spend it on whatever I liked in town, woohoo
I will try and link as many photos to the places you can buy them too.

First on the list was some new accessories for the Spring/Summer season! So I headed straight to New Look where I picked up two pairs of gorgeous sunglasses and a beautiful golden elephant choker! I also picked up a lovely new purse by a brand called Sally Young, it is roomy and has a large zipped section to stop all of that pesky change from spilling everywhere ( a major issue in my last purse ).

http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/accessories/brown-animal-print-chunky-round-sunglasses-_331702527       http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/accessories/light-blue-tortoiseshell-half-frame-retro-sunglasses-_330868940







 Next up was a walk around Boots, which happened to have 3 for 2 on all makeup- YES! This was very exiting as for a start, most of my makeup was wearing thin and secondly, as a training make up artist anything related to makeup exites me!
I wanted to start using a primer as I don't have great skin so anything that claims to blur out imperfections is a win on my list, I decided on trying the Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser and I am very pleased with it, though it does feel slightly oily when you first apply it. I also bought Maybellines new Dream Flawless Foundation as it is a fluid foundation as is therefore less heavy on my skin, It does require a few touch ups throughout the day but powder helps it last. This is a consequence I am happy to take as the thicker "long wear" foundations often leave my skin feeling very dry and tired.
I purchased a prescise eyeliner pen by Barry M which has brilliant staying power and also dries fast so theres no need to worry about that awkward transfer on the first blink after application!

Next I headed to the Natural Collection section of the store as I think they are a really good brand and they are SO cheap, almost everything is £1.99 and it is not of low quality at all, they simply use good quality,natural ingredients in all their products and offer basic packaging which I'm sure with other brands you pay a price for the fancy bottles! I bought a lip liner in Ruby Rose, a Lash Define mascara in Black and a Moisture Shine lipstick in Crimson!

http://www.boots.com/en/Barry-M-Blink-Waterproof-Precison-Eyeliner_1281307/http://www.boots.com/en/Maybelline-New-York-Baby-Skin-Instant-Pore-Eraser-Lightweight-Primer_1416202/        http://www.boots.com/en/Maybelline-Dream-Flawless-Nude-Foundation_1657662/

http://www.boots.com/en/Natural-Collection-Moisture-Shine-Lipstick_1525279/http://www.boots.com/en/Natural-Collection-Lip-Lines-Pencil_1543933/        http://www.boots.com/en/Natural-Collection-Lash-Length-Mascara_24319/

Finally, Clothes! I bought a fluffy short sleeved jumper in New Look and a lovely velvet dress from Ark which fortunately looks far better on person than hanger!

Onto my actual birthday! I was woken to this MEGA BREAKFAST as I'm going to call is, it was totally delicious , and if anybody thinks I'm like, 12, for drinking Smirnoff Ice- I don't care, it tastes great.
Then I got up and headed into town with my dad to get my main present, my first tattoo! Well.. The outline anyway I plan to get it coloured at a later date! It is a Jewelled Moth and I've decided to name her Penelope for some reason! Personally, it didn't hurt as much as everyone led me to believe it would, and even though it is incomplete I already love it!!


It is safe to say I have been well and truely spoilt this year by my amazing friends and family, I got some merchandise from my favourite Disney movie Bambi from my friend along with some crazy soap ( it's great fun try it! )  I got a Pokemon game for my DS because I unfortunately skipped that part of my childhood, my best friend has spoiled me with the promise of taking me to the Harry Potter Studios as well as other gifts.I got money from family members but honestly do not know how to spend it because everybody has been so wonderful and generous towards me.

I hope everybody has a wonderful day!
Lots of Love
Lucycles
xxx




0 comments: