Lifestyle| Relatable Ranting

22:50 Unknown 0 Comments


As I sit here on Skype to my boyfriend as he eats his spaghetti I am faced with the anger of the inevitable and thoroughly frustrating issue of the poor internet connection! Having suffered with the dropped call issue multiple times tonight I am venting my disapproval towards the interwebs.
One would think that since everyone has WiFi they'd damn well make it work properly- but alas no, the bufferface saga continues.

 So as also many of you will be living this endless loop of insanity too I invite you all to this post and its comment section to write your rants about the internet :D

Hope you're all having a great night and may the odds be ever in your favor 
(Yes, I went to see the new Hunger Games last night- it was brill)

Lots of love
Lucycles
xxx

0 comments: