Lifestyle| Poundland stationary haul!

22:01 Unknown 0 Comments



Hey there, I know I've been a little quiet recently and I'm sorry! I have started my new college course in Hair and Media Makeup which is essentially hair and beauty with some scars, blood and sci-fi thrown in there. Its been dead fun and the girls I have met in the course are lovely and we all get along nicely. Anyway that's why I haven't been active, since school has begun I have put together a little supplies haul from the cheap and cheerful poundland! So I hope you find some of your own bargains :)

Pretty notebooks in A4,5&6 together!

Purple stapler and hole punch!

Can't turn up without a pen!

Considering you get 6 for £1 these highlighters are fairly decent quality!

I don't need crayons for college, I bought them to carve into little sculptures..

Bottle with ice tube!

5 animal print mechanical pencils!

The generic Tupperware lunch box :)


People often associate poundland with cheap rubbish but I think that for only spending £8 and all of it working just fine you can't really complain! 

Happy bargain hunting!

Love Lucycles
xxx

0 comments: