Lifestyle| The download on Download2014

19:08 Unknown 0 Comments

Hi everyone!
Now this post is a tad overdue but I'm just gonna give you my opinions from the Saturday events at Download Festival this year! For those who don't know, Download is one of the UK's biggest rock festivals with major headliners like Linkin Park on the Saturday ( who were absolutely amazing! ) and Aerosmith on the Sunday who I heard were also on top form!
I am lucky enough to live just 10 minutes away from the site at the Donington Park racetrack which meant I was able to successfully beg my dad for £80 and jump on the next bus to buy myself a day ticket and spend the day with my friends and fellow blogger Laura of
www.laura-emely.co.uk !
Among my favorite moments of the day were seeing Bring Me The Horizon, Fall Out Boy qnd Linkin Park who were all spectacular however the mics could have been turned up during BMTH as it was a struggle to hear Ollie's voice at time - sadface. As I've mentioned before I also met my fave blogger/youtuber Helen Melon lady, who was so lovely! I also rather enjoyed the variety of edibles available, from vegan wraps to meatylicious curries there was something for everyone, I had a juicy American Cheesedog, and later the biggest chilli beef burrito I have EVER seen, I mean seriously it took three hungry young adults to demolish that thing even after a good chunk of it fell on the floor!


My friend Cat does a fab "constipated rocker" impression. 
Chilling to Linkin Park while the girl above cries for two hours with excitement somewhere in that there crowd. Bless her ;)
Bit further into the crowd for BMTH woo!
I know I've already made a post with this photo about meeting Melon but it's a big part of my weekend so here it is again! 


I hope you all enjoyed this post and hope to see all of you at Download 2015!

Lots of Love
Lucycles
xx

0 comments: